This highly desirable 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom unit will have all your friends and family drooling when they see the size of your new balcony! Freshly painted walls and laid with gorgeous new carpet this unit will not last long!
The open plan living, dining and kitchen boast stainless-steel appliances including a dishwasher and electric cooking.
The bedrooms are reasonably sized with an ensuite and walk-in closet in the main, and built-ins in the secondary. The family bathroom comes with a combined bath and shower, and dryer!
If you are looking for a new investment to add to your portfolio, then this unit will provide great rental yields with its low body corporate and convenient locale.
The location is highly sought-after with Chermside Shopping Centre just down the road, Prince Charles Hospital, as well as several parks, and Wavell State High School. With Brisbane City just a twenty-minute drive away, this place is perfect for tenants working in the city, or for those who prefer a quieter lifestyle with all the city benefits.
Read on for a summary of this unit’s best features:
• 2 x spacious bedrooms. Main with walk-in robe and ensuite. Secondary with built-ins.
• 2 x gorgeous bathrooms. Family with combined bath and shower, and dryer.
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen with a stainless-steel dishwasher, electric cooking, and air conditioning.
• Huge entertainment balcony with leafy aspect. Perfect for alfresco dining or a nice BBQ area.
• Desirable location down the street from Prince Charles Hospital, several parks, Chermside Shopping Centre, Wavell State High School.
• Brisbane City just a twenty-minute drive away.
Read on for important investment information:
• Body Corp: Approx $3,850 per year.
• Council Rates: Approx $1,700 per year.
• Rental Appraisal: $370 – $390 per weeek.
This beautiful investment unit will attract plenty of fantastic tenants. Contact Phil at 0447 048 961 or Phil@xperiencerealty.com.au to book an inspection ASAP or risk missing out.
Disclaimer: Xperience Realty has been furnished with the above information, however, the Office and the Agent provides no guarantees, undertakings or warnings concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided by the Vendor or other Persons. All interested parties are responsible for their own independent inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.