The fondest memories come from the family home. Weekends spent running and laughing under the sprinkler in the backyard or through the park next door. And evenings riding bikes and scooters and skateboards up and down the street until the lights come on. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 car space home is the perfect opportunity for your kids to grow up with those same fond memories.
The interior has more than enough space for your family to grow and evolve with a large lounge area with plenty of windows and light that leads into a tiled kitchen with a gas cooktop and heaps of storage. Both areas lead out onto a large undercover entertainment patio that is excellent for hosting friends and family for a BBQ.
The main bathroom comes with a huge mirror and a combined bath and shower. Each bedroom has fans and big windows that let in loads of light and nice breezes. The main comes with an ensuite and walk-in. The laundry area is separate and has plenty of storage space, and the garage is big enough to hold two cars while two more can sit in the driveway.
The large backyard wraps around both sides of the house. And with a huge park right next door, there’s more than enough space for kids to play and grow up together. There are loads more parklands throughout Forest Lake and in surrounding suburbs, as well as plenty of fantastic schools to pick from including Forest Lake State High School, Grand Avenue State School, Forest Lake State School and Serviceton South State School Inala.
Inala Plaza and Forest Lake Shopping Centre are also just a few minutes’ drive away with bustling social and culinary hubs. And a 30-minute drive will get you straight to central Brisbane!
For those who are on the run, here’s a quick summary of your new family home:
• 3 x bedrooms with plenty of light. The master bedroom has a ceiling fan. Two, with built-ins, main with the ensuite and walk-in robe!
• 2 x bathrooms with plenty of storage. Main with large mirror and combined bath and shower!
• 2 x car spaces. A large lock-up two car garage and plenty of space in the driveway!
• Large, bright lounge room with fan, carpeting and access to undercover entertainment patio!
• Spacious kitchen with an electric cooktop and heaps of storage. Also has access to the patio!
• Large backyard that wraps around both sides of the house with enough space for play equipment for the kids!
• Right next door to Mulgrave Crescent Park with a plethora of other parklands in the surrounding area!
• Plenty of fantastic schools to choose from including Forest Lake State High School, Grand Avenue State School, Forest Lake State School and Serviceton South State School Inala!
• Inala Plaza and Forest Lake Shopping Centre just a few minutes’ drive away, and the Brisbane CBD just a 30-minute drive away!
For all you property investors out there, here’s the info you’re really looking for:
• Council Rates: Approx $1500
• Lucrative Rental Rates: Approx $395
Important! Please ensure you bring and wear a face mask to all inspections.
Family homes in a fantastic location like this only come around once in a lifetime, so contact Mel at 0449 457 000 or firstname.lastname@example.org and Vish at 0409 891 339 or email@example.com to book an inspection ASAP!
Disclaimer: Xperience Realty has been furnished with the above information, however, the Office and the Agent provides no guarantees, undertakings or warnings concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided by the Vendor or other Persons. All interested parties are responsible for their own independent inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.