This large, fully furnished, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom inner-city unit is an investor’s dream come true!
The open plan living, dining, and kitchen make fantastic use of the space with ducted air conditioning throughout and access to a private balcony with city views. The bedroom, also air-conditioned, is carpeted and comes with spacious built-ins, while the modern bathroom has plenty of storage and bench space, as well as a combined bath and shower!
On-site, potential tenants will be ecstatic to find an outdoor sparkling swimming pool, and a relaxing spa and sauna!
Abbey Apartments are perfectly located for a busy professional (whether a tenant or first-time home buyer) with Roma St Parklands, Queen Street Mall, Southbank, Suncorp Stadium, Goma, State Library, Treasury Casino, QPAC, QUT City Campus, and a plethora of public transport, trendy clubs and restaurants all just a few minutes away!
Read on for a quick summary of this unit’s best features!
• 1 x spacious bedroom with furnishings, built-ins and air conditioning!
• 1 x beautiful modern bathroom with plenty of storage and a combined bath and shower!
• Large open plan living, dining and kitchen with ducted air conditioning, European appliances, full furnishings, and access to private balcony with city views!
• Luxurious on-site facilities, including sparkling pool, spa and sauna!
• Perfect location with Roma St Parklands, Queen Street Mall, Southbank, Suncorp Stadium, Goma, State Library, Treasury Casino, QPAC, QUT City Campus, and a plethora of public transport, trendy clubs and restaurants all just a few minutes away!
Investors read on for the important stuff!
• Fantastic Body Corp: $6,000 P/A
• Reasonable Council Rates: $1440 P/A
• Lucrative Rental Rates: $350 P/W
Rental returns in Brisbane CBD are better than ever, so contact Cathy at 0416327126 or firstname.lastname@example.org to book an inspection ASAP before you miss out!
Disclaimer: Xperience Realty has been furnished with the above information, however, the Office and the Agent provides no guarantees, undertakings or warnings concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided by the Vendor or other Persons. All interested parties are responsible for their own independent inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.