Whether you’re in the honeymoon phase with your partner, or living up the single pringle life, this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment has a mellow magic to it you can’t resist. And by mellow magic, I mean you step through the door and stress is sucked out of you like marrow out of a bone – sorry to all our vegans and vegetarians out there!
With beautiful sky-blue accent walls in the bedroom and open plan living area, as well as the beige colour scheme of the kitchen, this home has that summertime madness feel Lana Del Rey is always singing about.
A quaint balcony provides half-cover so you can enjoy the view during those stormy afternoons and kick back in the sun during summer – who needs a beach to tan?
Say goodbye to that gym membership because you won’t be needing it – you ask and the building delivers, and that includes a sauna and spa to relax in after a hard run on the treadmill. And if your favourite machine in the gym is the vending machine, you can find one of those too on the shared balcony in the common area!
Of course, this stunning Brisbane apartment wouldn’t be complete without all the wonders and conveniences of the city itself! Public transport on every block, a diverse array of restaurants, bars, clubs and casinos, and, not to mention, Chinatown! A street bursting with flavours and culture.
About to head out on a coffee date? Here’s a quick summary!
• 1 x spacious bedroom with built-in and a pop of sky-blue colour.
• 1 x stunning, all-white bathroom with gleaming modern fixtures.
• Open plan living with a blue accent wall to match the bedroom, an air con, and a summery beige aesthetic to the kitchen.
• Balcony that provides shade and sunlight at your convenience – who said you can’t have it all?
• Building provides access to gym, sauna, spa and shared balcony that comes with its very own vending machine! Do you even need all the other stuff?
• Easy access to public transport, restaurants, bars, clubs, casinos, Chinatown, and more!