This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom home has mastered the art of open living. The moment you step through the door, your new home will greet you with an open plan living, dining and kitchen with modern, MasterChef-worthy appliances and access to a spacious private balcony.
The bedroom comes with a walk-in, as well as gorgeous city views through the floor-to-ceiling windows. Of course, if you want some extra closet space or a gaming room, there’s a study waiting to be transformed! (Disclaimer: the room is not actually a Transformer, just a great space to have some creative fun with.)
Moving on to some extra goodies, M on Mary offers their tenants some fantastic on-site facilities such as a pool, gym and entertainment area. And when you’re able to drag yourself away from the wonders of your new home, Brisbane City has a whole world of luxury and fun on offer.
You can do anything from a leisurely stroll along the river and through the Botanic Gardens, to having a casual shopping day with some friends at Queen Street Mall topped with a fun night out at one of the many local clubs and bars. If you stick around for long enough, you’ll get to witness the openings of the new Queens Wharf, Brisbane Live Precinct and the Cross River Rail! How exciting!
• 1 x beautiful bedroom with walk-in as well as floor-to-ceiling windows.
• 1 x spacious study that can be turned into a smaller bedroom, extra closet space, or even a games room!
• 1 x modern bathroom with beautiful finishes, a bath and overhead shower.
• 1 x balcony with plenty of space for an outdoor dining set and a few eskies!
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen. Modern appliances in latter and access to private balcony in former.
• Internal laundry and dryer – so convenient!
• Fully ducted, reverse cycle air conditioning – you’re going to need it for these QLD summers!
• M on Mary’s magnificent on-site facilities – heated outdoor lap pool, fully equipped gym, sauna, BBQ and entertainment area.
• Fantastic location in central Brisbane with Botanic Gardens, the river and Queen Street Mall all in walking distance.
• New social hubs soon to come – Queens Wharf, Cross River Rail and Brisbane Live Precinct.
For all you property moguls out there…….
• Lucrative rental returns: $430 Per Week
• Council Rates: $1200 Per Year
• Body Corporate: $4000 Per Year