A 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 2 car space unit with storage sitting on a top floor in Spring Hill with magnificent views of the city, mountains and even river! The huge open plan living, dining and kitchen have some of the best views in the city! Entertain friends with watch them envy your fully furnished abode as the city passes by on your private wrap around balcony. You really cannot beat this.
The kitchen comes with ducted air conditioning, a breakfast bar, and several walls of floor-to-ceiling windows.
The spacious bedrooms also have ducted air conditioning with a walk-in robe in the main and built-ins in the second bedroom. More floor-to-ceiling windows grace both bedrooms, as well as access to the wrap-around balcony. In the bathroom, you’ll find a huge shower with heaps of storage and counter space.
Situated in Spring Hill, tenants will be at the edge of all the talking points of Brisbane. Right between Roma Street and Central Station, travelling around the city has never been so easy. They can take the bus into Queen Street Mall or go for a nice stroll there. A plethora of retail stores, restaurants and cafes await them, and the night life is gorgeous amidst those fairy lights when bars and clubs open their doors.
Here’s a brief summary for your convenience!
• 2 x spacious bedrooms with ducted air-conditioning and access to the private balcony. Walk-in robe in main, built-ins in second bedroom!
• 1 x minimalist bathroom with huge shower and loads of counter and storage space!
• 2 x car spaces with storage cage. An attractive feature for tenants who need to drive to work!
• Huge open plan living, dining and kitchen with ducted air conditioning, modern appliances, breakfast bar, and the main access point to balcony!
• Long wrap-around balcony with stunning city views!
• Fantastic location right between Roma Street Station and Central Station. Just a short walk or bus ride to Queen Street Mall and all the wonders it offers!
• Lucrative, emerging entertainment hub with Brisbane Live, Queens Wharf and the Cross River Rail set to open their doors in the coming years!
Now for the important investment details!
• Body Corp: $7350 per year
• Council Rates: $1660 per year
• Rental Rates: $500 per week (was achieving $600 pre covid)
A luxury unit like this will have tenants lining up down the streets. So, contact Phil at 0447 048 961 or Phil@xperiencerealty.com.au to book an inspection ASAP and start getting those returns!
Disclaimer: Xperience Realty has been furnished with the above information, however, the Office and the Agent provides no guarantees, undertakings or warnings concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided by the Vendor or other Persons. All interested parties are responsible for their own independent inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.