A unit with fantastic lighting and efficient layout, this fully furnished 3 bedrooms, 2 bathroom apartment sits in the heart of Brisbane surrounded by everything a tenant could possibly need (and plenty more they don’t know they want!).
An open-plan living, dining, and kitchen act as a perfect entertainment area that leads out to a spacious balcony. In the kitchen, you’ll find a stone island bench, a large pantry, and modern appliances – a combo that is tough to find in an inner-city apartment!
Beautiful blue paint decorates the unit along with feature walls in the bedrooms, though they are easy to cover up if they’re not to your liking. The bedrooms come with built-ins and the main boasts a walk-in robe, stunning ensuite, and access to the large private balcony. The main bathroom comes equipped with its own washer and dryer!
Tank Tower Apartments knows how to keep people happy with their luxurious on-site swimming pool and fully-equipped gym – must-haves for any inner-city unit. The location is what you’ve been waiting to hear about, though! It’s to die for with just a short walk to South Bank, CBD, Queen Street Mall, and Roma Street Station. The best social, retail, and entertainment hubs are all within a stone’s throw.
On the run? Here’s a quick summary of your new investment’s best features!
• 3 x spacious bedrooms with built-ins. Master with a walk-through robe to a beautiful ensuite!
• 2 x beautiful modern bathrooms. Main with fully equipped laundry area!
• Fully furnished open plan living, dining, and kitchen that lead out onto a large balcony!
• Stone island bench, a large pantry, and modern appliances can be found in the kitchen!
• Luxury on-site facilities include a swimming pool and a fully-equipped gym!
• One of the best locations in Brisbane within walking distance to South Bank, CBD, Queen Street Mall, and Roma Street Station!
Read on for all the important investment info!
• Lucrative Rental Returns: Approx $600 P/W
Luxury, inner-city units like this are selling out fast and filling pockets faster! So, contact Phil at 0447 048 961 or email@example.com to book an inspection ASAP!
Disclaimer: Xperience Realty has been furnished with the above information, however, the Office and the Agent provide no guarantees, undertakings, or warnings concerning the accuracy, completeness, or up-to-date nature of the information provided by the Vendor or other Persons. All interested parties are responsible for their own independent inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.