Anyone worth their salt in the real estate biz knows the Mantra is where it’s at for investors.
These guys consistently deliver on modern open plan layouts that tenants flock to for luxury lifestyles. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 study unit is no different!
The open plan living, dining and kitchen boast stainless-steel appliances in the latter and beautiful city views from the former – two things at the top of every inner-city tenant’s list.
They will also have plenty of space to entertain friends and family, which is a rare find in the city!
Nowadays, tenants want more bang for their buck, and the Mantra is one of few places that delivers! Their on-site facilities are top of the line with an outdoor heated lap pool, sauna, BBQ/entertainment area, and fully equipped gym!
The location is to die for (you might be tempted to move in yourself!). Everything a tenant could desire is within walking, driving or riding distance. This includes restaurants, bars, clubs, cafes, Queen Street Mall, Botanic Gardens and Treasury Casino. There’s even a new Queens Wharf Casino and Brisbane Live Precinct opening its doors in a few years, as well as the new Cross River Rail!
On the go? Read on for a quick summary!
• 1 x beautiful bedroom with built-ins plus a study
• 1 x stunning bathroom with HUGE mirror and deep bath!
• 1 x convenient study that can be used as a second bedroom!
• Gorgeous open plan living, dining and kitchen with stainless steel appliances and beautiful counter tops in the latter, and city views from the former!
• Internal laundry with washer and dryer – a rare feature in city units, and a great selling point!
• Fantastic on-site facilities that tenants will die for, including outdoor heated swimming pool, sauna, BBQ area, and fully equipped gym!
• Must-have inner-city location just a short walk or drive from everything – restaurants, bars, clubs, cafes, Queen Street Mall, Botanic Gardens and Treasury Casino!
• New social hubs to bring in more tourism and tenants in the years to come, including the Queens Wharf Casino, Brisbane Live Precinct, and Cross River Rail!
For all of the savvy investors out there:
* Est Rental amount: $350 P/W
* Council Rates: Approx $1200 Per Year
* Body Corporate: Approx $4,850 Per Year
Important! Please ensure you bring and wear a face mask to all inspections.
Call Phil 0447 048 961 or email@example.com and Vish Now for your Inspection!
Disclaimer: Xperience Realty has been furnished with the above information, however, the Office and the Agent provides no guarantees, undertakings or warnings concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided by the Vendor or other Persons. All interested parties are responsible for their own independent inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.