Capitalize on the student accommodation surge with this beautiful 5 bedroom, 1 bathroom Modified Triple Gable Queenslander just minutes from the QUT Kelvin Grove campus.
Timber flooring spreads throughout the open plan living and dining, into the bright, spacious bedrooms. The tiled kitchen with electric cooking and dishwasher loops around into the laundry and leads out to a covered back patio with a brick backyard. The bathroom is a vision of tradition with paneled walls, checker floors, and a beautiful claw-foot tub.
Perfect for a savvy investor looking for a $45K+ annual cash flow! You read that right, $45,000 per annum.
Let me break it down for you:
5 Bedrooms, all already leased with tenants until January 2022, paying a range between $155 to $190 per week, instant cashflow!
Here’s a quick summary of what this gorgeous Queenslander has to offer!
• 5 x bright, spacious bedrooms with timber flooring
• 1 x beautiful traditional bathroom with paneled walls, checker floors, and a claw-foot tub
• Open plan living and dining with lush timber flooring throughout
• Tile kitchen with electric cooking and dishwasher. Loops around into the laundry and out the back to the covered patio with heaps of backyard space for entertaining
• Fantastic location suitable for a student accommodation investor
• Close to QUT Kelvin Grove campus, Victoria Park Golf Course, Suncorp Stadium, La Boite, QUT’s Creative Precinct, and public transport
• Just a short drive or bus trip away from Brisbane’s CBD
Read on for the important investment numbers:
• Approx annual Rental Returns: $45,000 per year.
• Reasonable Council Rates: $2,600 per year.
Beautiful Queenslanders like this with easy access to the CBD are becoming a rare breed. So, contact Phil at 0447 048 961 or Phil@xperiencerealty.com.au to book an inspection ASAP!
Disclaimer: Xperience Realty has been furnished with the above information, however, the Office and the Agent provides no guarantees, undertakings or warnings concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided by the Vendor or other Persons. All interested parties are responsible for their own independent inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.