7/53 EDWARD STREET, BRISBANE CITY
Inner-city apartments are more lucrative than ever! They offer convenience and luxury all in one beautiful package. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit is no different!
A gorgeous little loft in a traditional Brisbane building, it comes with a rustic feel one percenters would pay millions of dollars to achieve!
The open plan living, dining and kitchen (complete with exposed brick and stainless-steel oven/cooktop) leads up into a separate master bedroom – both have plenty of potential for renovation. It’s the perfect layout for a student or young couple looking to get situated in the city!
Of course, we can’t mention an inner-city unit without singing praises about the fantastic location. In the heart of Brisbane, your satisfied tenants will be within walking distance of everything they could possibly desire!
Queen Street Mall, Botanic Gardens and Riverstage hold all the wonders of the CBD, and with Central Station, the City Loop, and ferry terminals nearby, tenants will practically throw their applications at you!
Here’s a quick summary of everything that makes this unit so lucrative!
• 1 x loft bedroom that looks out over the living area!
• 1 x beautiful bathroom with all the storage a student could need!
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen with rustic exposed brick and stainless-steel oven/cooktop!
• Fantastic location within walking distance to Queen Street Mall, Botanic Gardens and Riverstage!
• Easy access to public transport with Central Station, the City Loop and ferry terminals all nearby!
Now for the important stuff!
• Awesome Council Rates: Approx $1520 Per Year
• Reasonable Body Corp.: Approx $4500 Per Year
• Lucrative Rental Rates: $350 Per Week
Important! Please ensure you bring and wear a face mask to all inspections.
Call Mel now at 0449 457 000 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org for your inspection.
Disclaimer: Xperience Realty has been furnished with the above information, however, the Office and the Agent provides no guarantees, undertakings or warnings concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided by the Vendor or other Persons. All interested parties are responsible for their own independent inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.