Buying your first home can be exciting and a little daunting. Do you want an investment property or a home to live in? Well, why not start with this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 2 car space townhouse (1 x lug and 1 x driveway space). It’s the perfect space for an owner-occupier looking to craft their vision of a home, but it’s also simple enough to become an investment property!
The carpeted open plan living and dining look out through a lovely bay window rarely seen in newer homes. It then leads into a bright, tiled kitchen with electric appliances, electric cooking and plenty of storage.
Upstairs you’ll find three spacious bedrooms with air con in the main bed plus fans, built-ins and heaps of light through large windows! Plus the main bathroom which runs off bedroom 1!
Windermere complex offers a cosy swimming area and access to a fantastic location in the heart of Kuraby. Just a 10-minute walk to Kuraby State School and a few minutes further to the local skate park, your kids will be able to exercise their independence within the safety of the local neighbourhood. Surrounded by lush parks in a quiet complex with Brisbane CBD just a 25-minute drive away, potential tenants will flock to this property as well!
In a rush? Then read on for a quick summary!
• 3 x spacious, carpeted bedrooms with built-ins, fans and heaps of light through large windows! Main bed has air con!
• 1 x traditionally styled bathroom with plenty of storage – which runs off the main bed!
• 1 x secure lock-up garage inside gated complex! (Plus driveway space for 1 car)
• Carpeted open plan living and dining with air conditioning and a beautiful bay window!
• Tiled kitchen with electric cooking and appliances that looks out over the living and dining – no need to miss your shows while you cook up a storm!
• Laundry runs off the kitchen plus separates downstairs toilet!
• Fantastic location within the Windermere complex. On-site swimming pool and just a short walk to Kuraby State School and skate park for the kids!
• Surrounded by lush parks, retail centres and just a 25-minute drive to Brisbane CBD for the parents!
• Current rent: $350 per week
• Body corporate: Approx: $3,600 per year
• Council rates: Approx: $1,600 per year
Whether you want to be an owner-occupier, property investor, or transition between them, this home will perfectly suit your needs. Just contact Phil at 0447 048 961 or Phil@xperiencerealty.com.au to book an inspection ASAP!
Disclaimer: Xperience Realty has been furnished with the above information, however, the Office and the Agent provide no guarantees, undertakings or warnings concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided by the Vendor or other Persons. All interested parties are responsible for their own independent inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.