This beautifully renovated Queenslander is truly the investment opportunity of the century with an incredibly high rental yield. With 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, and 1 study, this is the perfect property for student accommodation. Share-housing is on the rise with more and more students looking to save money, and this is your chance to supply that demand.
What’s more is that you get the highest yields we’ve ever come across in all our years involved in selling rooming or student accommodation. This property earns a gross income of approx. $70,000 – $80,000 per annum which is just simply mind blowing! And the best part, $0 power bill due to 10.5 KW rooftop solar powering the entire house!
If you are looking for a home to move in to instead, this property is beautifully designed, you can live in the top half and convert the bottom half to your own tucked away office! Separating work from home. Otherwise, why not do both and live-in the top and rent out downstairs? Really, the sky’s the limit! There is so much potential with the amount of space.
• Timber flooring and plenty of space for plants and a small outdoor setting.
• Bright living area with air conditioning,
• Plenty of space for a smaller breakfast area with the built-in breakfast station providing plenty of storage and counter space.
• Three bedrooms reside on this floor with a family bathroom and ensuite.
• Three more bedrooms, another bathroom, and another ensuite in the study (which could be transitioned into a 7th bedroom).
• The kitchen is beautifully built with stone bench tops, stainless-steel appliances, gas cooktop, and exceptional cabinetry with a gorgeous splash-back.
• The dining area amounts to a breakfast bar and then leads out to a large, outdoor covered dining and entertainment area. Faux grass makes this space very low maintenance with the garden adding a splash of life.
• Tenants can walk out the front door and be right on the edge of Kelvin Grove QUT Z Block
• A short stroll up the road will take you past Woolworths, the QUT gym, local restaurants, several parks including Roma Street Parkland which is only 250 meters away, and Victoria Park Public transport is also close by, giving tenants quick and easy access to Brisbane CBD, Fortitude Valley just a few minutes away and easy access to the future Brisbane Metro QUT Kelvin Grove Station only 190 meters away.
Read on for a summary of this incredible investment:
• Fully renovated Queenslander with gorgeous, contemporary design.
• 6 x beautiful bedrooms with plenty of space for storage and study areas. One comes with a stunning ensuite and another a traditional bay window.
• 4 x gorgeous, modern bathrooms with plenty of counter and storage space, and spacious showers.
• 1 x bright study with ensuite. Can be turned into a 7th bedroom.
• Spacious living area on the ground floor with a breakfast station and air conditioning.
• Large kitchen on the first floor with stone bench tops, a large island, gorgeous cabinetry, heaps of storage, stainless-steel appliances, gas cooktop, and a breakfast bar.
• Large outdoor entertainment and alfresco dining area with low maintenance, faux grass, and a quaint garden.
Read on for the important investment numbers:
• Current Rental Return: $1,065 per week as bottom floor currently being used as office space.
• Potential Rental Return all rooms rented: $1,430 per week
This gorgeous, fully renovated Queenslander is the investment opportunity of a lifetime with a huge rental yield. Offers are rolling in, so contact Phil at 0447048961 or firstname.lastname@example.org to book an inspection ASAP and make an offer that stands out.
Disclaimer: Xperience Realty has been furnished with the above information, however, the Office and the Agent provides no guarantees, undertakings or warnings concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided by the Vendor or other Persons. All interested parties are responsible for their own independent inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate