*****IMPORTANT NOTICE: MASK ARE MANDATORY IN ALL INSPECTIONS*****
Student accommodation is filling investor pockets faster than they can sign a lease. It’s time to hop on the bandwagon before you get left behind, and this 5 bedroom, 3 bathrooms Queenslander is the perfect kickstart to your investment dreams.
Step inside and go back in time as you take in the traditional design, so well-kept it looks like it was built this year.
A sunroom shines in through the front with a living, dining and kitchen that flow easily into each other.
Gorgeous timber floors spread throughout, and in the kitchen, you’ll find modern appliances with electric cooking, as well as a built-in table and bench seats in the dining room.
The bedrooms boast air-conditioning, built-in closets and traditional, panelled walls mirrored throughout the rest of the house.
Find a similar traditional design in the bathroom with beautiful pastel pinks and a combined half-bath and shower. At the back of the house is a long sleepout room that can be turned into an extra living or bedroom space.
The huge backyard is where the real potential lies. An expansive, green space with an easily maintained garden along the boundary fence and a secure car garage in the back.
The location suits university students perfectly with QUT Kelvin Grove campus just down the road, a bus stop just outside, Newmarket Station only a few minutes away, and a lush, relaxing park across the road.
Here’s a list of all the reasons you should buy this property!
• 5 x spacious bedrooms with built-ins and air-conditioning!
• 3 x beautiful, traditional bathrooms (1x main & 2x en-suites)
• 1 x secure car garage at the back of the property!
• Gorgeous timber flooring throughout separated living, dining and kitchen!
• Modern appliances in the kitchen, including electric cooking!
• Built-in table and bench seats in the dining room!
• Bright, relaxing sunroom and long sleepout room – both can be turned into extra bedrooms to maximise rental returns!
• Huge, green backyard with plenty of space for expansion!
• Fantastic location that will attract university students – bus stop outside, Newmarket Station a few minutes away, lush park across the road, and QUT Kelvin Grove campus just down the road!
Now for the important information!
• Rental Rates: $785 per week.
• Council Rates: Approx $2,100 per year.
Student accommodation is where all the best returns lie. So, contact Phil at 0447 048 961 or Phil@xperiencerealty.com.au to book an inspection ASAP!
Disclaimer: The photos used have been provided to us and are not current. The property is currently being used as student accommodation and so Xperience realty were not able to take and provide updated pictures of this property.
Xperience Realty has been furnished with the above information, however, the Office and the Agent provides no guarantees, undertakings or warnings concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided by the Vendor or other Persons. All interested parties are responsible for their own independent inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.