This gorgeous 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 car garage home is a sophisticated blend of contemporary style and classic architecture.
A fully renovated Queenslander, the family floor plan stretches out over two levels. The upper contains 3 large bedrooms (main with a walk-in-robe), a gorgeously designed family bathroom, and a private sun deck perfect for relaxing summer evenings.
On the lower level you’ll find an open plan living, dining and kitchen. The custom-built cupboards provide heaps of storage for a big family. Bi-fold doors spread the floor plan out to a beautiful, covered patio with full café blinds for year-round use, and a fully fenced yard with a cubby house for the kids, garden shed, and herb and veggie patch. The gourmet kitchen has a walk-in pantry, Miele appliances, and a bi-fold window that opens onto the patio for alfresco breakfasts.
The lower level also boasts a stylish contemporary laundry with built-in storage and heaps of bench space, and a home office with plenty of storage. The spacious master bedroom is on this level with a luxurious ensuite that features a frameless dual shower with rain maker shower heads, as well as a floating Italian vanity unit.
This prestige location makes for a luxurious lifestyle for you and your family. Just a short walk down the road is the Racecourse Road Precinct complete with all your café, dining, and shopping needs. Or head to the brand-new Portside Wharf Development for some of Brisbane’s best shopping and dining experiences.
There are also several parks and playgrounds close by, as well as a plethora of private and public schools. Public transport is nearby and numerous with the buses, train and City Cats all available.
Read on for a summary of this beautiful home:
• 4 x spacious bedrooms. 3 on upper level (1 with walk-in), and main on ground level with stunning ensuite!
• 2 x gorgeous modern bathrooms. Family on upper level, and ensuite with dual rainmaker shower heads!
• 2 x secure lock-up car garage!
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen. Latter with gas cook-top and electric oven, marble and stone benchtops, Miele appliances and large bi-fold server window that opens onto patio!
• Bi-fold doors expand living and dining onto huge, covered patio with café blinds – perfect area for year-round entertaining and alfresco dining!
• Fully fenced backyard with garden shed
• Fantastic location just a short walk from the Racecourse Road Precinct and close to the Portside Wharf Development!
• A plethora of private and public schools, parks and playgrounds, and public transport all nearby!
If you’re eager to live between a great place and an even better place, contact Julian at
0481 999 227 or email@example.com to book a private inspection ASAP! Please note: should you not register for the inspection with our office, should there be any changes or cancellations you will not be notified.
Disclaimer: Xperience Realty has been furnished with the above information, however, the Office and the Agent provides no guarantees, undertakings or warnings concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided by the Vendor or other Persons. All interested parties are responsible for their own independent inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.