Whether you’re a property investor or a first-time homebuyer, this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1 car space outer-city unit is perfect for you.
The carpeted open plan dining and living has air-conditioning and leads out onto a spacious balcony with beautiful suburban views and Brisbane City as its backdrop. Walk through the modern kitchen with stainless-steel appliances, heaps of storage, and plenty of counter space, and you’ll come to yet another balcony for alfresco dining. The bedrooms are spacious and bright with large windows, and the bathrooms are graced with gorgeous lilac tiles.
There’s a large outdoor swimming pool on-site, and the home is in a lush, quiet suburb just down and across the Brisbane River from the CBD. There are also plenty of fantastic schools nearby and the Norman Park Station just a few minutes’ drive away.
Brisbane’s social hub is looking to expand in the coming years with the Queen’s Wharf, Brisbane Live, and Cross River Rail looking to bring in more jobs and tourists. There’s no better time to invest in an outer-city unit or carve out your niche while the excitement builds around you!
Read on for all the reasons you want to buy this unit RIGHT NOW!
• 2 x bright, spacious bedrooms with built-ins. Main with ensuite!
• 2 x gorgeous modern bathrooms with stunning lilac tiles. Ensuite with dual sinks and combined bath and shower!
• 1 x car space far back from the street!
• Open plan living and dining that lead out onto a spacious balcony with suburban and far city views!
• Kitchen looks out over living and dining with stainless-steel appliances, plenty of storage and counter space, and access to a second balcony for alfresco dining!
• Large outdoor swimming pool on-site for a refreshing summer!
• Fantastic location near the Brisbane River at the edge of the city. Lush parklands, great schools and public transport close by!
Don’t Forget to ask about the investment opportunity
– Weekly rental income – $450
– Body Corporate annual fee’s – $6,800
– Annual Council Rates – $1,660
You won’t find another unit like this. So, contact Phil at 0447048961 or Phil@xperiencerealty.com.au to book an inspection ASAP!
Disclaimer: Xperience Realty has been furnished with the above information, however, the Office and the Agent provides no guarantees, undertakings or warnings concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided by the Vendor or other Persons. All interested parties are responsible for their own independent inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.