This duplex pair is to die for, and you get to pick which one is right for you or both (which is ideal for larger families and individuals who want to live close to each other). The units have no common walls, nor are they directly above each other, offering unparalleled privacy.
Both are freshly painted throughout, and have new carpets, blinds, and appliances, as well as refreshed kitchens and bathrooms. Located in a popular area with public transport, shops, cafes, parks, and Griffith University all close by, you’ll want for nothing.
Unit 29a is the upper front unit of the duplex. It comes with 2 gorgeous bedrooms with brand new wardrobes, as well as 2 spacious living areas with fans – 1 living area has air con and 1 bathroom with a brand-new shower. The kitchen comes with brand new appliances (dishwasher, oven, stove, and rangehood). The front, large living area, fully carpeted, could even be used as a large 3rd bedroom or a bright, spacious home office. The quaint front courtyard is fully fenced for your privacy, and the private laundry is accessed off the carport area. The spacious, fully fenced backyard will be shared with 29b. Only street parking is available for this one.
Unit 29b is the lower unit. A 2-bedroom + a Study, 1-bathroom home with an open plan living, dining and kitchen. Air conditioning and a fan can be found in the living area with the refreshed kitchen boasting brand-new dishwasher and oven/stove. The large entry area is perfect as a recreation room, or an additional (second) home office. You’ll have your own undercover car space and a private external laundry as well as the communal backyard.
Read on for a summary of these two beautiful homes:
• Gorgeous, renovated duplex split into two separate homes.
• Fantastic location close to public transport, shops, cafes, parks, and Griffith University.
Upper front unit of the duplex.
• 2 x gorgeous bedrooms with brand-new carpets and wardrobes
• 1 x renovated modern bathroom.
• 2 x spacious living areas with fans & air con in 1 living area
• Gorgeous kitchen with brand new dishwasher, stove and rangehood
• Private, fully fenced front courtyard.
• Private laundry
• Street parking available, as well as communal backyard.
Lower unit of duplex.
• 2 x spacious bedrooms. Main with wardrobe.
• 1 x renovated modern bathroom.
• 1 x study with wardrobe. Could be used as a third bedroom, Walk in wardrobe, office, or a playroom.
• Open plan living with air con & fan and the kitchen has new dishwasher and oven/stove.
• Large entry area/Office with an additional, large storage area (ex. pantry).
• Private laundry to the rear of property
• Use of undercover car space and communal backyard
Whatever your living situation, one or both homes will meet all your needs So, contact Cathy at 0416 327 126 or email@example.com to book a private inspection ASAP! Please note: should you not register for the inspection with our office, should there be any changes or cancellations you will not be notified.
Disclaimer: Xperience Realty has been furnished with the above information, however, the Office and the Agent provides no guarantees, undertakings or warnings concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided by the Vendor or other Persons. All interested parties are responsible for their own independent inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.