Ask any property guru in Brisbane and they’ll say units are one of the best investments in real estate right now. This gorgeous 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 study apartment is the proof in the pudding!
A beautiful open plan living, dining and kitchen boasts stainless-steel appliances, ducted air conditioning and brand-new timber flooring for that scandi design feel. Floor-to-ceiling windows grace the bedroom, with plenty of space for a small study or seating area. In the bathroom, you’ll find heaps of storage and vast counter space with a laundry area and huge mirror – perfect for a couple!
The layout and positioning of this unit is perfectly placed to maximise space and allow for plenty of light and River views without the noise of the city below. The Mantra has long served their owners and tenants well with resort-style facilities. These include an outdoor lap pool, fully equipped gym, sauna and BBQ pavilion!
The feature that is bound to have tenants lining up is the location! Just a short walk from the Brisbane River, Queen Street Mall, Treasury Casino, Botanic Gardens and QUT, tenants will be spoilt for choice. It’s a lucrative area filled with some of the best restaurants, cafes, clubs, pubs, retail and convenience stores in the city!
For a quick summary of the most lucrative features, read on!
• 1 x spacious bedroom with built-ins, ducted air conditioning, and floor-to-ceiling windows with a gorgeous view!
• 1 x large bathroom with laundry area, heaps of storage and counter space, and a large mirror!
• 1 x carpeted study with ducted air conditioning and a quiet atmosphere!
• Balcony with gorgeous river and city views without all the noise!
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen with stainless-steel appliances, ducted air conditioning and brand new scandi-style timber flooring!
• Gorgeous resort-style facilities provided by Mantra, including outdoor lap pool, fully equipped gym, sauna and BBQ pavilion!
• Fantastic, highly sought-after location within walking distance to Brisbane River, Queen Street Mall, Eagle St Pier, Treasury Casino, Botanic Gardens and QUT. Public transport close by!
For important investment info, read on!
• Fantastic Body Corp.: Approx $4,812
• Reasonable Council Rates: Approx $1,668.20
• Current Rental Rate: $440 per week
Inner-city units are all the rage for investors, so contact Phil at 0447 048 961 or Phil@xperiencerealty.com.au to book an inspection ASAP before you miss out!
Disclaimer: Xperience Realty has been furnished with the above information, however, the Office and the Agent provides no guarantees, undertakings or warnings concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided by the Vendor or other Persons. All interested parties are responsible for their own independent inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.