Step into a spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen to be greeted with a sleek design and gorgeous city and river views.
Gas cooking and white appliances in a modern, compact kitchen look out over a bright living and dining area with ducted air conditioning and access to a private balcony. Huge sliding glass doors and floor-to-ceiling windows frame the beautiful views no matter the weather or time of day.
The 1 bedroom takes in the same views and boasts a fan and mirrored built-ins. Meanwhile, the 1 bathroom presents a vison in white with polished tile, modern finishes and plenty of storage.
Felix Apartments always take good care of their residents, with a sauna, spa, gym, BBQ area, and heated lap pool surrounded by a modern sun deck and comfy sun lounges. Whether you’re looking for a vacation home or your next big investment opportunity, Felix Apartments have all the on-site luxury you’ll need.
Located near the Botanic Gardens and Eagle Street Pier, this is the perfect area for an early morning or afternoon stroll. When it’s time for a little retail therapy, Queen Street Mall is just a 10-minute walk away. The CBD is also a place of longevity with an emerging social hub set to include the Cross River Rail, Queens Wharf and Brisbane Live in the coming years.
Read on for a quick summary of the best features!
• 1 x bedroom with fan, mirrored built-ins, and floor-to-ceiling windows with gorgeous city and river views!
• 1 x spacious modern bathroom with heaps of storage and bench space!
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen with white appliances, gas cooking, ducted air conditioning, floor-to-ceiling windows, and access to private balcony with incredible city and river views!
• Felix provides luxury facilities including sauna, spa, gym, BBQ area, and heated lap pool surrounded by modern sun deck and lounges!
• Fantastic location of convenience right near Botanic Gardens and Eagle Street Pier. Just a 10-minute walk to Queen Street Mall with public transport close by!
• Emerging social hub with Queens Wharf, Brisbane Live and Cross River Rail set to open their doors in the coming years!
Property gurus, read on for all the important details!
• Body Corp: Approx $6,200
• Reasonable Council Rates: Approx $1,660
• Lucrative Rental Rates: $385 per week.
CBD units are an investor’s DREAM. Lucrative and easy to manage, you don’t want to miss out. Just contact Phil at 0447048961 or Phil@xperiencerealty.com.au to book an inspection ASAP!
Disclaimer: Xperience Realty has been furnished with the above information, however, the Office and the Agent provides no guarantees, undertakings or warnings concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided by the Vendor or other Persons. All interested parties are responsible for their own independent inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.