Times have never been crazier, and property investment has never been more lucrative. With a beautiful 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 study like this, it’s easy to see why!
The gorgeous open plan living, dining and kitchen boasts stainless-steel appliances and loads of cupboard space (enough for all kinds of Tupperware!).
The on-site facilities will have potential tenants biting at the bit to hand over their rent money. A heated outdoor lap pool, fully equipped gym, sauna and BBQ entertainment area provide all the luxury people have come to expect of inner-city apartments.
Now the part you’ve been waiting for – location! You really couldn’t hope for anything better. In the heart of the city, your investment will attract tenants with plenty of disposable income and the desire to spend it. Places such as the Botanic Gardens, Brisbane River, Treasury Casino and Hotel, and Queen Street Mall are all within walking distance. Not to mention the proximity to the Queens Wharf and the best part, right next door to the up-and-coming cross river rail. It’s the kind of set up people would kill for!
Need a list of reasons why this will be the best investment of your life? Read on!
• 1 x beautiful bedroom with lush carpeting and built-in robe!
• 1 x gorgeous bathroom with a huge mirror and combined bath and shower
• 1 x study. Potential tenants will appreciate the extra space!
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen with stainless-steel appliances, plenty of cupboard space.
• Luxurious on-site facilities including heated lap pool, fully equipped gym, sauna and BBQ entertainment area!
• Convenient location within walking distance to Botanic Gardens, Brisbane River, Treasury Casino and Hotel, and Queen Street Mall. Potential tenants are going to throw money at you!
Here’s a few extra details!
• Body Corp: Approx $4,800 per year
• Council Rates: Approx $1,600 per year
• Rental Returns: $390 per week fully furnished
If you’re looking to create a property portfolio that makes money in your sleep, this property is your next step! Just contact Phil at 0447048961 or firstname.lastname@example.org to book an inspection ASAP!
Disclaimer1: Xperience Realty has been furnished with the above information, however, the Office and the Agent provides no guarantees, undertakings or warnings concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided by the Vendor or other Persons. All interested parties are responsible for their own independent inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
DISCLAIMER2: The photos used here are of another unit in the same building – never fear though! They’re practically twins!