Inner-city apartments are a must for any budding investor to fill out their portfolio. And there is no better unit to invest in than this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment!
Carpeted throughout, you’ll step into a bright, airy open plan living, dining, and kitchen with floor-to-ceiling windows, air conditioning, and access to a private balcony that overlooks a green, bustling street. Stainless steel appliances grace the modern, tiled kitchen, as well as gas cooking, and plenty of storage. The bedroom leads out to the balcony as well and has separate access to the beautiful, contemporary bathroom. It also comes with large, mirrored built-ins that take up an entire wall!
Quest Apartments provide excellent service and amenities to their residents, with a fully equipped gym, swimming pool, spa, and BBQ and entertainment area. Location wise, Upper Edward is the place to be!
Queen Street Mall is just a short stroll away. As well as a plethora of cafes, restaurants, bars and public transport. It’s the perfect location for inner-city workers (and petrol savers!).
And that’s not all – Brisbane is growing up with Queens Wharf, Brisbane Live Precinct, and Cross River Rail soon to open their doors in the next few years. Tenants will line up for the chance to live in a place of luxury and convenience!
If you’re more of a list person, read on!
• 1 x spacious bedroom with large, mirrored built-ins and private access to bathroom
• 1 x beautiful contemporary bathroom with plenty of storage and bench space!
• 1 x private balcony with room for a small seating set that overlooks the green street!
• Carpeting throughout and open plan living, dining and kitchen with gas cooking,
stainless-steel appliances, air conditioning, floor-to-ceiling windows and access to
• Luxury on-site facilities including fully equipped gym, swimming pool, spa, BBQ and
• Sought-after location with Queen Street Mall just a short walk away, as well as a
plethora of cafes, restaurants, bars and public transport!
• Evolving social hub with the Queens Wharf, Brisbane Live Precinct and Cross River
Rail soon to open their doors!
Savvy investors, read on for more important information!
• Reasonable Body Corp.: Approx: $4800.00 per annum
• Fantastic Council Rates: Approx: $1600.00 per annum
• Current Rental : $370 per week
There’s no unit that will attract rental returns like this, so contact Cathy at 0416327126 or email@example.com to book an inspection ASAP before you miss out!
Disclaimer: Xperience Realty has been furnished with the above information, however, the Office and the Agent provides no guarantees, undertakings or warnings concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided by the Vendor or other Persons. All interested parties are responsible for their own independent inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.