The city bubbles with excitement throughout the year, filled with wonders and events that draw people from all over Queensland. Tenants clamour to gain easy access to the best parts of the city. Thankfully, it doesn’t get much easier than this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1 car space unit!
A semi-open plan kitchen, dining and living boast a nostalgic design with air conditioning, gas cooking, white appliances and access to a private balcony as added bonuses. The latter looks out over an on-site tropical-style swimming pool that tenants will be delighted to relax in during summer!
The spacious bedrooms with beautiful hardwood floors, each with built-ins, air conditioning, and their own access to the balcony. The main, of course, comes with an ensuite where the nostalgic design has carried through!
The terrace has to be one of the best features of this property, 46m² to entertain friends and family!
The location is the best feature of this lucrative unit. At the edge of Fortitude Valley’s entertainment and retail precinct, tenants will be close to numerous renowned bars and restaurants like El Camino’s, Happy Boy, Cloudland and heaps more, as well as several parks. Within walking distance, they have the Brisbane Showgrounds, the Tivoli and Old Museum Brisbane. And when they need to travel around the city, Exhibition Station and Fortitude Station are just a few minutes away!
Here’s a quick summary of your investment’s best features!
• 2 x spacious, hardwood floor bedrooms with air conditioning, built-ins and access to private balcony. Main with ensuite!
• 2 x bathrooms with traditional designs. Ensuite with combined bath and shower, as well as dual sinks and storage!
• 1 x car space. An attractive feature for any inner-city resident!
• Semi-open plan living, dining and kitchen with air conditioning, gas cooking and access to private balcony overlooking the pool!
• On-site tropical swimming pool for a summer spent in luxury!
• Huge amazing terrace with plenty of room to host get togethers!
• Fantastic location at the edge of Fortitude Valley’s entertainment and retail precinct. Brisbane Showgrounds, Tivoli and Old Museum Brisbane all within walking distance. Numerous bars, restaurants and parks just a few minutes away, as well as Exhibition and Fortitude Valley train stations!
For the most important details, read on!
• Fantastic Body Corp.: Approx $5,600 per year
• Reasonable Council Rates:Approx $1,780 per year
• Lucrative Rental Rates: $480 per week
Tenants will swarm to this property and its central location, and any investor worth their salt would jump at this fantastic opportunity. If you don’t want to miss out, then contact Phil on: 0447 048 961 or Phil@xperiencerealty.com.au to book an inspection ASAP!
Disclaimer: Xperience Realty has been furnished with the above information, however, the Office and the Agent provides no guarantees, undertakings or warnings concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided by the Vendor or other Persons. All interested parties are responsible for their own independent inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.