Step up your investment game with this luxury 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 car space unit right on the Brisbane River.
An open plan living, dining and kitchen boast stainless-steel appliances and ducted air conditioning. From there, step out onto a spacious balcony with a perfect view of the Brisbane River where tenants can watch the Brisbane Wheel light up every night.
The main bedroom comes with its own access to the balcony, but both come with built-ins and ducted air conditioning. The large bathroom can fulfill any tenant’s needs with lots of cupboard space.
Evolution Apartments also offer some of the best on-site facilities that attract tenants time and time again. The high-class Sky Lounge overlooks the city, meanwhile, the heated swimming pool, relaxing spa, and BBQ area serve as the perfect spaces to wind down with friends and family after a hard week. Tenants can also take advantage of the fully equipped gym.
Lastly, is it really an inner-city home if it isn’t at the heart of everything? Sitting right on the Brisbane River in the CBD, this unit is near all the highlights. Only a few minutes from Roma Street Station, Queen Street Mall, and a plethora of bars, restaurants, cafes, casinos and clubs. Everything a tenant could possibly desire will be at their fingertips.
Read on for a quick summary of your new investment!
• 2 x spacious bedrooms with built-ins and ducted air conditioning. Main with access to balcony!
• 1 x large bathroom with heaps of cupboard space!
• 1 x secure car space, an attractive feature for busy tenants!
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen with stainless steel appliances, ducted air conditioning and access to large private balcony with gorgeous River and city views!
• Luxurious on-site facilities including Sky Lounge, heated swimming pool, spa, BBQ area, and fully equipped gym!
• Located right on the Brisbane River just a few minutes from Roma Street Station, Queen Street Mall, and a plethora of bars, restaurants, cafes, casinos and clubs!
• New up and coming social and entertainment hub with the Queens Wharf, Brisbane Live and Cross River Rail set to open their doors in the coming years!
Read on for important financial info!
• Body Corp: Approx $7,030 per year.
• Council Rates: Approx 1,600 per year.
• Rental Returns: $500 per week.
A luxury unit like this in an attractive, evolving location won’t stay on the market for long. Contact Phil at 0447 048 961 or Phil@xperiencerealty.com.au to book an inspection before you miss this chance!
Disclaimer: Xperience Realty has been furnished with the above information, however, the Office and the Agent provides no guarantees, undertakings or warnings concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided by the Vendor or other Persons. All interested parties are responsible for their own independent inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.