We can’t take you back in time but we can show you unit 2010 in Mary Street. As a first-time investor, the plethora of property options out there can be overwhelming.
This low maintenance, low body corporate, lushly furnished 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom, 1 study unit will make it easy on you and your wallet.
The combined living, dining and kitchen boasts stainless-steel appliances, heaps of storage for your tenants to utilise. The bathroom/laundry features a washer and dryer, a combined shower and bath, and ample counter and storage space.
An added bonus is the extra study nook that tenants can utilise as a workspace or extra storage space, why not convert into a shoe room? With the increase of people working from home this is a perfect opportunity for tenants to separate work from home.
In the bedroom is a huge floor-to-ceiling frosted window, flooding the room with plenty of diffused natural light.
The Mantra is popular for its luxurious facilities and fantastic location. On-site, you’ll discover the resort-style outdoor pool, fully equipped gym, sauna and BBQ pavilion. The location itself is one of convenience with a plethora of dining and shopping options at your doorstep, with Queen Street Mall and the Riverside precinct within walking distance.
Tenants will also have easy access to public transport and the local Botanic Gardens, where they can enjoy a nice stroll or even sit by the pond with a coffee from any number of local cafes. The soon to open Cross River Rail, Queens Wharf Casino, and Brisbane Live Precinct will only drive the value of this unit higher in the coming years.
Read on for a summary of the best features:
• 1 x spacious, carpeted bedroom with a floor-to-ceiling window.
• 1 x bathroom with laundry area, combined bath and shower, and heaps of bench and storage space.
• 1 x study room to utilise.
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen with stainless-steel appliances, gas cooking, ducted air conditioning, plenty of storage.
• Luxurious on-site facilities including a resort-style outdoor pool, fully equipped gym, sauna and BBQ pavilion.
• Fantastic location with a plethora of dining and shopping options, Queen Street Mall, Riverside precinct, Botanic Gardens, and public transport within walking distance.
• Located in an evolving social hub with Cross River Rail, Queen’s Wharf, and Brisbane Live all set to open their doors in the coming years.
Read on for the important investment info:
• Rental Appraisal : $360 – $380 per week fully furnished.
• Body Corp: Approx $4,400 per year.
• Council Rates: Approx $1,660 per year.
This is the perfect unit for dipping your toes into the investment water and not getting bit by any sharks. Contact Phil at 0447 048 961 or Phil@xperiencerealty.com.au to book an inspection ASAP before this chance slips through your fingers!
Disclaimer: Xperience Realty has been furnished with the above information, however, the Office and the Agent provides no guarantees, undertakings or warnings concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided by the Vendor or other Persons. All interested parties are responsible for their own independent inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.