Number 70 Mary Street is an old friend of ours. At the heart of Brisbane, just a few streets down from the Botanic Gardens and Queen Street Mall, she’s smack bang in the middle of a locale gold mine.
This one has one of the biggest layouts in the building!
At the centre of Queensland’s business world, you already know Mary Street is in a fantastic location, but did you know it’s getting even better? Impossible, you say? We thought so too! But 2021 is bringing with it the brand-new Queens Wharf Casino and Brisbane Live precinct! Plus, with the Cross River Rail opening its doors in a few years, getting around Brisbane will be as easy as Frozone gliding through Metroville (we’ve waited so long to slip an Incredibles reference into one of these).
If wandering around the city isn’t for you, the Mantra has fantastic facilities. Seriously, if the zombie apocalypse hits you can just lock yourself up inside with the wifi, pool, gym, sauna, spa, bbq area … all you got to do is break into the local Woolies and stock up the kitchens.
The apartment itself is, of course, the epitome of modern living with a dash of Scandinavian design, a sprinkle of bourgeoise open plan living, a dollop of – okay, all that talk of breaking into Woolies has just made us hungry … let’s move on to the summary?
• 1 x bedroom with built-ins and private balcony access – great place to watch the apocalypse play out!
• 1 x modern bathroom that doubles as laundry – no need to lug baskets of dirty washing down into the basement!
• 1 x study for all those super important business calls that are definitely not just you pigging out on Doritos and bingeing Netflix. Of course, if you’re a more sophisticated human being, you can always turn it into a guest bedroom!
• Very rare layout (one of the biggest in the building!) with open plan living, dining and kitchen. Stainless steel appliances and balcony access –
• On-site facilities such as pool, gym, sauna, spa and BBQ area – seriously, we have a very unique set of skills.
• City views in the centre of a fantastic location with public transport, parks, restaurants, bars, Botanic Gardens, QUT and Queen Street Mall all within walking or short-bus-trip distance!
• A growing social hub with brand new Queens Wharf Casino and Brisbane Live precinct opening their doors soon, and Cross River Rail coming soon after.
If you’re eager to live between a great place and an even better place, contact Julian at
0481 999 227 or email@example.com to book a private inspection ASAP! Please note: should you not register for the inspection with our office, should there be any changes or cancellations you will not be notified.
Disclaimer: Xperience Realty has been furnished with the above information, however, the Office and the Agent provides no guarantees, undertakings or warnings concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided by the Vendor or other Persons. All interested parties are responsible for their own independent inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.