Aurora Apartments has proven time and time again that it has some of the best investment units in Brisbane CBD. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 space apartment is yet another lucrative luxury!
The open plan living, dining, and kitchen boast stainless-steel appliances with heaps of bench space and storage, as well as ducted air conditioning and access to a private balcony with modest city views.
In the bedrooms, you’ll find mirrored built-ins and huge floor-to-ceiling windows that take in the beauty of the surrounding city!
The on-site facilities and location will truly sell this unit to potential tenants who seek a luxury inner-city home. They’ll have access to a 25m lap pool, a fully equipped gym, and a decked-out BBQ and entertainment area. Living right in the heart of Brisbane, they’ll be able to take one step outside and find themselves among numerous restaurants, bars, clubs, Queen Street Mall, public transport, and much more!
Here’s a list of everything that makes this unit your greatest opportunity!
• 2 x spacious bedrooms with built-ins, ducted air conditioning, and huge floor-to-ceiling windows!
• 1 x gorgeous modern bathroom with stunning finishes and plenty of storage!
• 1 x secure car space to keep your motor baby off the streets!
• Luxury open plan living, dining, and kitchen with ducted air conditioning, stainless steel appliances, heaps of bench space and storage, and access to a private, airy balcony!
• Top-of-the-line, on-site facilities including 25m lap pool, fully equipped gym, and decked-out BBQ and entertainment area!
• Fantastic location of convenience within walking distance to public transport, restaurants, bars, clubs, Queen Street Mall and so much more!
Read on for all the important investor info!
• Body Corp: TBA
• Council Rates: $1,600 per year approx
• Lucrative Rental Returns: $520 p/w approx
This luxury unit is an investor’s DREAM. So, contact Phil at 0447 048 961 or Phil@xperiencerealty.com.au to book an inspection ASAP!
Disclaimer: Xperience Realty has been furnished with the above information, however, the Office and the Agent provides no guarantees, undertakings or warnings concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided by the Vendor or other Persons. All interested parties are responsible for their own independent inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.