This apartment gives you the best of both worlds. It’s modern with a stylish interior in a quiet neighbourhood, yet is just a 5 minute walk to the Auchenflower railway station which will zip you to the city in just 10 minutes. It’s absolutely perfect for those wanting proximity to the city, yet still enjoy the quite lifestyle in the suburbs. Plus, is walking distance to Suncorp Stadium so you can enjoy all the events, concerts and games and not having to worry for parking
This magnificent one bedroom unit with two bathrooms, one of which has a bathtub for you to enjoy a nice bubble bath in. The unit is situated within a boutique and quiet complex. It features a spacious air-conditioned living area that flows seamlessly to the combined dining area and out onto a balcony, where you’ll be able to catch some fine evening breezes over alfresco meals. The kitchen is also well-equipped if you want to unleash your inner MarterChef!
Other things to note
- No breakfast included but there is tea and coffee provided.
- There is an ALDI coffee machine with coffee capsules if these are available
You may use all spaces in the apartment WITH THE EXCEPTION of these locked off locations:
* The second bedroom (locked off).
* The wall cabinet next to the second bedroom (locked off).
* The mirrored wardrobe in the main bedroom (locked off).
* The bottom two drawers of the freezer (marked as private).
* The bottom shelf of the fridge (marked as private).
* The bottom and top shelf of the pantry (marked as private).
* The wall cabinet next to the entrance (marked as private).
* The storage area under the sofa.
* The garage.