Armed with an extensive background in marketing, international real estate in Dubai as well as having worked for one of the most prestigious accounting firms globally, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Vish has developed a strong professional acumen, cultural adaptability and knowledge to understand the needs of his clients to succeed and deliver exceptional client service.
Passionate about marketing, Vish prides himself in his “Fresh Approach to Real Estate” method and tries to reinvent the industry by pushing the envelope with innovative, clever, and unique marketing strategies and challenges conventional ways to achieve outstanding results for his clients.
He now heads up a team of Super Agents and supports them with training, coaching, and his wealth of experience in the market. He aids them with the tools and resources needed to give them an edge over their competition.
Vish’s main focus is to make the buying and selling process a refreshing, exciting and profitable experience. It is clear that Vish’s unique approach and out-of-the-box marketing strategies will make him the only choice when selling your property.
When not saving the citizens of Brisbane, Vish enjoys travelling and now has mastered the art of Salsa dancing!
Special Powers: Ability to talk anyone into buying property!
- Sales Rookie of the Year 2010
- Agent of the Month – January 2012
- Agent of the Month – February 2012
- Agent of the Month – March 2012
- Agent of the Quarter – January to March 2012
- Agent of the Month – July 2012
- Agent of the Month – August 2012
- Agent of the Month – September 2012
- Agent of the Quarter – July to September 2012
- Agent of the Month – October 2012
- 2013 Australian Real Estate Awards Finalists – Rising Star Category!
- 2016 Lord Mayors Multicultural Business Awards – Finalist Entrepreneur of the Year
Interview with Kevin Turner for Real Estate Uncut and 4BC
February 16, 2012
I’m in the media!! Thank you, thank you, thank you everyone for all your well wishes and encouragement over the time.
This opportunity wouldn’t have come about without all your support and guidance.
Much, much appreciated.
Drinks on me!