If there were ever a one-bedroom apartment that gives you fantastic rental returns owing to its central location – plus the fact that it includes terrific river views – this is it!!
Whether you are purchasing this for a uni student or whether you’d like to rent it out to one, this is the apartment you’d want to bank on. This self-contained, furnished apartment is perfect for university life. (After all, it’s name is UniLodge!) For one, the building is only mere minutes way from QUT Gardens Point campus, with free shuttle buses to the campus in Kelvin Grove. Two, the building is placed close to everything – a short walk to Queen Street Mall, the Brisbane City Library, the Casino (for all the economics and finance students!), the Brisbane Botanic Gardens and supermarkets.
Third, this fully furnished unit boasts secure access and has terrific views of the river. Simply stare out into the glistening River during exam time to calm down those nerves from the unit’s private balcony… Fourth, there is broadband internet access available in every student apartment. Fifth, never get bored with a shared, stylish media room and a swimming pool! There are commercial sized kitchen and laundry facilities as well.. Basically, this apartment comes with everything you need for a comfortable city life. Oh, and the icing on the cake? It comes with an air-con too. Ah, the comfort!
Well, let me just summarise that this property has for you. This self-contained one bedroom apartment includes:
– A bed in your own one bedroom sleeping chamber with a wardrobe and chest of drawers
– The luxury of an ensuite with a toilet and shower… oh la la
– Furnished for comfort: Dining table with chairs and TV for entertainment (think Netflix and chill! – especially when it comes with Broadband internet access with free unlimited Wifi internet use in the common areas!)
– Communal kitchen, study space, chill-out space and laundry
– You’ll have your own sink, microwave and bar fridge for those late nights up!
The apartment also comes with these facilities for your enjoyment:
– Outdoor pool with spa jets. SPA JETS!!!
– BBQ area for those times where you want to soak up the fresh air outside while putting some shrimp on the barbie
For the investors:
Body corp: Approx $94 per week
Council rates: Approx $24 per week
Rent achievable: $1500 per month, and is currently tenanted until 30/12/16.
The unit is a pure delight for those who just have their bags with them – move right in, and feel at home in your new CBD address! Tempting, isn’t it? Make sure to give Vish (0409 891 339) or Lucas (0403 317 616) a call to inspect before someone beats you to the punch!
Building Size:20.00 m² (2 squares) approx
Outdoor Entertaining Area
Swimming Pool – Inground