That’s right, and this is probably one of the best descriptions for it. Folks, if you’ve been looking for that unit that hits a home run when it comes to supermarket convenience, nightlife within a stone’s throw, mere minutes from the luxurious James Street precinct and food options galore at your doorstep, this is it. THIS HITS THE JACKPOT!
How about coming home to a relaxing refuge of your own, right in the heart of the Valley? There’s many things to love here. Apart from the fact that it comes FULLY FURNISHED with one beautiful bedroom with an accompanying bathroom, it’s recently been renovated with spanking new wooden floors for a touch of class. It’s always great to feel the texture of good timber under your feet, not to mention the warmth it brings to a home, plus ease of cleaning!
Oh, and a bonus – this unit has two levels. Entertain and enjoy unleashing your inner MasterChef in the fully equipped kitchen downstairs, then retreat upstairs for your night time shut-eye.
…And did I mention that it’s an absolute steal of a price? You’d be hard-pressed to units so central in the Valley that comes with a carpark at this price point!
I’m just going to recap what this beauty has to offer and let it do the talking:
• 1 x beautiful bedroom to relax in after a long day at work
• 1 x relaxing bathroom to unwind in the mornings before the office rush
• Timber flooring throughout… oh la luxe!
• Modern open plan living
• Fully equipped kitchen to unleash your inner MasterChef skills!
• 1 x car park, so your auto baby has a home of its own
• Located just a stone’s throw to restaurants and cafes from the entrance of the complex. Public transport options are all within a five minute walk.
The complex includes these lifestyle conveniences:
• Gym to work out your muscles
• Sauna for the weekly detox
• BBQ area… because who doesn’t love a good barbie?!
For the investors:
Rent achievable: $340 per week
Body corporate: Approx $5895 per year
Council rates: Approx $1200 per year
Ready to strike the jackpot? Well, make sure to put this on your Vish List and book in for an inspection!