In all honesty I’ve never heard the sound of a cash cow, but I know one when I see one! Ladies and gentlemen, up for sale is a unit you can bank on, whether you are purchasing this for a child about to start uni or whether you’d like to rent it out to one. It’s an apartment that students dream of living in, with stunning river views and proximity to the Brisbane CBD. This is an absolute bargain with high investment value!
This self-contained, furnished apartment is perfect for university life. (After all, its name is UniLodge!) For one, the building is located a few minutes from QUT Gardens Point campus, with free shuttle buses to the campus in Kelvin Grove. Two, it’s close to everything – a short walk to Queen Street Mall, the Brisbane City Library, the Casino (for all the economics and finance students!), the Brisbane Botanic Gardens and supermarkets.
Third, this fully furnished single-unit boasts secure access and has terrific views of the river. Simply stare out into the glistening River during exam time to calm those nerves from the unit’s private balcony… Fourth, there is broadband internet access available in every student apartment. Fifth, never get bored with a shared, stylish media room and a swimming pool! There is a commercial sized kitchen and laundry facilities as well.. Basically, this apartment comes with everything you need for a comfortable city life.
Well, let me just summarise what this property has for you. This self-contained one bedroom apartment includes:
– A bed in your own one bedroom sleeping chamber with a wardrobe and chest of drawers
– The luxury of an ensuite with a toilet and shower… oh la la
– Furnished for comfort: Dining table with chairs and TV for entertainment (think Netflix and chill! – especially when it comes with Broadband internet access with free unlimited Wifi internet use in the common areas!)
– Its very own kitchenette; with a sink, microwave and bar fridge for those late nights cramming!
The apartment also comes with these facilities for your enjoyment:
– Communal kitchen, study space, chill-out space and laundry
– Outdoor pool with spa jets. SPA JETS!!!
– BBQ area for those times where you want to soak up the fresh air outside while putting some shrimp on the barbie
For the investors:
Body corp: Approx $3228 p/a
Council rates: Approx $1200 p/a
Net returns: A whopping 6+%!!!
Rent achievable: $1291 per month
The unit is a pure delight for those who just have their bags with them – move right in, and feel at home in your new CBD address! Tempting, isn’t it? Make sure to give Vish a call to inspect before someone beats you to the punch!
The above photos are indicative only and should only be viewed as a resemblance of the actual unit. To inspect the property contact the agents.
Building Size:20.00 m² (2 squares) approx
Swimming Pool – Inground