Some have called me a matchmaker… for lovers of property, that is! And that is precisely what I do best.
Folks, if you’re struggling to find that one true love, that one property that will melt your heart and ease you into happiness, you’ve come to the right place. Let me introduce to you this beautiful unit at The Manhattan apartments in the CBD!
There’s many things to love here. Let’s start off with its fantastic configuration – it comes with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, so no one has to fight for that coveted “me time” in the bathroom before work!
Second, this baby comes fully furnished. If you’re planning on making your home in this unit, well, you can just move right in! Even better for investors, this unit comes ready to go for tenants.
Third, who doesn’t love polished floors?! It’s always great to feel the texture of good timber under your feet, not to mention the warmth it brings to a home, plus ease of cleaning!
Fourth, it has two levels. TWO LEVELS – ah, the space! Enough said 🙂
Oh, and did I mention that it’s an absolute steal of a price? You’d be hard-pressed to find 2-bedder units so close to the city at this price point!
I’m just going to recap what this beauty has to offer and let it do the talking:
* 2 x beautiful bedrooms, one upstairs and the other downstairs to give that extra touch of privacy
* 2 x bathrooms – yes, that’s right, so no more fights for toilet time!
* Polished timber flooring throughout… ah, the luxury!
* Kitchen with hotplates, oven, fridge and microwave
* Open plan living with a high ceiling
* Location: Right in the city, baby! Woolworths is just a stone’s throw away and the gorgeous Brisbane riverside is just a few steps from the door. As for Queen Street Mall, you’ll be there in no time with just a 10 minute walk. Consider food and fun sorted!
* Achievable rental income: $460 per week
* Body corp: Approx $84 per week
* Council rates: Approx $24 per week
Think you’ve found your one true love? Well, make sure to put this on your Vish List and book in for an inspection so I can orchestrate your first date!
Building Size:63.00 m² (7 squares) approx