…and that’s not even exaggeration! Put on some sunglasses folks, you’re about to step in to a shiny apartment that ticks all the right boxes for an owner or an investor. Now if you would please walk this way…
Step through the front door, and you’ll be greeted an abundance of natural light streaming in through the floor to ceiling windows. Walk through the open plan living room and step outside onto your own private balcony. Make sure to take in the beautiful views of the city and relax as you glance at the river from there. It’s the perfect place to watch the world go buy and to indulge in a fine red in the warmer evenings of springtime.
Let’s move on into the beautifully peaceful bedroom. It boasts plenty of sunlight too with floor to ceiling windows so you can gaze out into the world below. There’s also the luxuriously fitted bathroom – it’s so relaxing you might even spend more time in there than needed!
Last but not least, there’s the beautiful kitchen. We’re talking about a stone bench top with stainless steel furnishings – perfect for the MasterChef in you! All this… and it’s fully furnished, so just pack your bags and move right in!
This unit really is something… here are the features for you in a nutshell:
• 1 x beautiful bedroom with views of the city and river plus built in wardrobes
• 1 x luxurious bathroom
• 68 m2 of modern open plan living for the modern city lifer
• Stylish kitchen with the setup you’ll need to unleash your mad cooking skills
• Fully ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
• 1 x private balcony with view of the city and beyond
• FULLY FURNISHED UNIT!
• Walking distance to all of the conveniences of city life – Queen Street Mall is just a few minutes away by foot – so is the Casino, Brisbane City Library and fantastic Riverside precinct!
Fantastic resort-style facilities include:
• Access to the unique Sky Lounge on level 36 to enjoy the panoramic South Bank and Brisbane River views, not to mention the fireworks during Riverfire and New Year!
• Billiard table
• Mini-theatre area
• Heated lap pool and spa
• Fully equipped gym
• Massive BBQ/entertainment area with full kitchen
• Quiet internet/workstations and study zone
For the investors:
• Rent achievable: $470 – $480 per week
• Body Corporate: Approx. $6,000 per annum
• Council Rates: Approx. $1,200 per annum
This highly coveted unit won’t last long on the market, so call to arrange an inspection today!!
Building Size:68.00 m² (7 squares) approx
Swimming Pool – Inground